Wednesday, October 13, 2010

CATCH - 22




Definition of CATCH - 22

1: a problematic situation for which the only solution is denied by a circumstance inherent in the problem or by a rule; also; the circumstance or rule that denies a solution 

2. an illogical, unreasonable, or senseless situation 
(Source: www.m-w.com) 


I had never understood this phrase till today. Not for the fact that I had never understood its meaning but I just never had a chance to use it or go through such a situation. Today, somebody used it to describe a situation in my life and it just fit in perfectly.

The words in the first definition are just too perfect in their aptness. The second one however is perfect because it describes the anger and the frustration.

AN ILLOGICAL, UNREASONABLE AND A SENSELESS SITUATION!!!

But, it's all good. Life goes on and you come across these Catch - 22 like situations and you either follow the rules, bend them or break them. Or, there is one more hope - you patiently wait for the rule to change! HAHA... 

All The Best!!! 

1 comment:

  1. @Mihir: Trust me I know what you're saying, believe me, I'm in the same situation!!!

    ReplyDelete